Boiling Water Resistant Paint
- Feature Endurance in boiling water or steam at 120°C.
- Feature Prevention of corrosion inside of tanks caused by boiling water or steam.
- Feature Endurance time of 100 hours in the salt-water spray test.
- Feature Six environmentally hazardous substances are not contained. The paint is designed in consideration of environment. *6 substances: lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium hexavalent, PBB, PBDE
Expanding applications and capabilities.
- Insides of steam sterilization equipment, vulcanization pots, boilers, and various types of pressure containers
- Insides of steam generating equipment and autoclaves
- Insides of pipes of hot-water circulation systems and expansion tanks *Unable to be used in containers for drinking water, bathwater, and foods.
Product information and the paint specifications are available at the following links.
For details on paint specifications, click CONTACT.