Heat and Acid Resistant Paint AR-250
- Feature Painting insides of facilities will protect the facilities against acid and heat in combustion gas.
- Feature The paint also has resistance to alkaline and various types of chemicals.
- Feature Six environmentally hazardous substances are not contained. The paint is designed in consideration of environment.
*Six substances: lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium hexavalent, PBB, PBDE
■Comparative Test with Conventional Paint (Results of Overload Test)
While blisters occurr with the conventional paint owing to an influence from heat and acid, AR-250 shows no defect and securely protects the material.
Expanding applications and capabilities.
- Inner surfaces of smoke exhaust apparatus and desulfurization equipment
- Inner surfaces of incinerator, dust collectors, and ducts
- Inner surfaces of waste oil tank and chemical tank
- Inner surfaces of combustion facilities and heat exchanger
Product information and the paint specifications are available at the following links.
For details on paint specifications, click CONTACT.
Heat and Acid