This website is operated by Okitsumo Incorporated (hereinafter called "our company") and associated companies. Here are descriptions on what customers should accept and reference information before using our company's website (hereinafter called "the website")
1. Although we have taken the greatest possible care in posting information on the website, our company makes no guarantees about the content.
2. Our company shall assume no responsibility for any damage (including any spin-off damage, the same applies hereafter) resulting from the fact that customers accessed or failed to access this website.
3. Our company may change the information on the website or shut down or stop the operation of this website. Our company shall assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from such actions.
4. All information from other websites linked to the website (herein called "linked websites") belong to the individual linked websites, and our company has no involvement. Our company assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from accessing linked sites.
5. Our company assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from e-mails to or from us.
2. Management of Personal Information
1. Our company and our associated companies (hereinafter included in the term "our company") shall comply with Japanese laws and rules regarding the protection of personal information and properly manage such information.
2. Our company shall strive to prevent loss of the rights and profit of the corresponding customer when receiving, retaining, and disclosing the personal information of customers. Generally, customers are able to visit the website without disclosing the personal information, and their personal information will not be collected by merely viewing the contents.
3. Our company shall strive to prevent the possibility of disclosure, loss, deletion, and unauthorized access to customers' personal information by taking appropriate safety measures for the information obtained.
4. Our company shall use the personal information obtained from customers only to provide the information that best meets customer requirements, for the development of better future products, and for other valid purposes.
5. Our company shall not provide the personal information of customers to a third party, except for the case where the prior consent is received from the customer. However, our company may provide the personal information of customers to a third party without receiving the prior consent from the customer if any of the following conditions are met.
If personal information disclosure is authorized by stipulations in laws, in the following cases:
- The personal information must be provided to protect a person's life, body, and property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- Cooperation must be offered for a national agency, a local public agency, or a person receiving a commission from them to perform clerical work, and obtaining the consent of the customer may pose a problem for implementation of the corresponding work.
If the personal information protection policy is individually displayed in the content, or if a link is made to the content displaying such information, the corresponding personal information policy shall be prioritized. Our company shall comply with Japanese laws and rules regarding the management of personal information and shall continuously review and improve our protection policy.
For inquiry about personal information, click CONTACT.
The copyright and other rights on the website and to individual text, graphics, design, trademarks, and logos on the website (hereinafter called "data on the website") shall belong to our company, the original authors, or other right holders. Except for the case that the data on the website is printed or stored for personal use or except for other cases under copyright law, copying, diversion, distribution, modification, cut of the data on the website without prior consent of our company, original authors, or other right holders will violate the copyright law. Therefore, please contact our company in advance to obtain the permission. However, our company may refuse to give permission to use the data if we determine that the method or purpose is inappropriate.
If you would like to put a link to the website, please notify us beforehand of the main operating body of link source, purpose of link, and linked URL, using the inquiry form. As a general rule, the page that the link represents shall be the top page of the website. In some cases, our company may refuse a link request.
Our company's product names and service names on the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of our company. Other company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.