Dry Lubricant Coating MCF COATING
- Feature Surprising abrasion resistance with non-lubrication (oil-free)
- Feature No gas generation *at 250ºC or less
- Feature Applicable to resin
- Feature Heat resistance of 250ºC
Dry lubrication displacing oil lubrication
- Dry lubrication is a film formed by combining a solid lubricant agent of fluorine and molybdenum with resin and is called a dry lubricating film.
- The film is widely used in a vacuum or high-temperature atmosphere where liquid lubrication by oil cannot be used or for parts that are sensitive to sticking.
Advantages of dry lubricating film
- Functionality realized even under high-temperature, low-temperature, or vacuum state
- Maintenance-free providing reduction of working hours
- Oil-less lubrication realizing non-adhesive clean workability
■ Mechanism of MCF Coating
Okitsumo’s unique dry process coating technology has realized a 100% fluorine resin film.Formation of binder-less 100% fluorine resin film will deliver the best possible lubrication performance specific to fluorine.
■ Abrasion resistance of MFC coating is 3.3 times as much as that of conventional dry lubricant
■ Coefficients of static and dynamic frictions achieved in MCF
■ Basic Performance of MCF Coating
Expanding applications and capabilities.
- Bearing parts
- Ball bearing
- Relay switch
- Door lock
- Various types of gears
■Catalog and Paint Specifications
This coating requires Okitsumo’s unique painting technology.
We offer dry lubricant coating in service contracts (we do not offer paints by themselves for dry lubricant coating).
For requesting trial coating, go to CONTACT.