Dry Lubricant Coating MCF COATING
- Feature Surprising abrasion resistance with non-lubrication (oil-free)
- Feature No gas generation *at 250ºC or less
- Feature Applicable to resin
- Feature Heat resistance of 250ºC
Dry lubrication displacing oil lubrication
- Dry lubrication is a film formed by combining a solid lubricant agent of fluorine and molybdenum with resin and is called a dry lubricating film.
- The film is widely used in a vacuum or high-temperature atmosphere where liquid lubrication by oil cannot be used or for parts that are sensitive to sticking.
Advantages of dry lubricating film
- Functionality realized even under high-temperature, low-temperature, or vacuum state
- Maintenance-free providing reduction of working hours
- Oil-less lubrication realizing non-adhesive clean workability
■ Mechanism of MCF Coating
Okitsumo’s unique dry process coating technology has realized a 100% fluorine resin film.Formation of binder-less 100% fluorine resin film will deliver the best possible lubrication performance specific to fluorine.
■ Abrasion resistance of MFC coating is 3.3 times as much as that of conventional dry lubricant
■ Coefficients of static and dynamic frictions achieved in MCF
■ Basic Performance of MCF Coating
Expanding applications and capabilities.
- Bearing parts
- Ball bearing
- Relay switch
- Door lock
- Various types of gears