Heat and Weather Resistant Marker Pens Heat and Weather Resistant Marker Pens
- Feature Suitable for marking in heat treatment industries, various types of heat experiments, and production sites.
- Feature Heat resistant temperatures of approx. 300°C to 1000°C. (Heat resistant temperature varies depending on the color and materials to be coated)
We conducted a heat resistance experiment for heat and weather resistant marker pens. Test specimens were marked with normal marker pens and heat and weather resistant marker pens, and then heated with a burner. Please check on the excellent heat resistance of heat and weather marker pens.
The heat resistant temperature of heat and weather resistant marker pen varies depending on the color and material. See the following table.
Expanding applications and capabilities.
- Heat treatment industries
- Various types of heat experiments
- Marking at production sites
Product information and the paint specifications are available at the following links.
For details on paint specifications, click CONTACT.
Heat and Weather
Resistant Marker Pen
|Up to 400°C||Yellow||2 to 2.5 mm||
|Up to 500°C||Red|
|Up to 600°C||Silver|
|Up to 1000°C||Black|